Skip to main content

Learn Meteor book available

I'm pleased to announce the general release of my Learn Meteor book. It is now available as an ebook or print book from various sources:
More sources are coming soon for the print version.

Learn Meteor has been a fun experience since I published it before it was even finished. It allowed me to interact with some early readers and publish changes almost daily. I'll do that again for my next books.

About Learn Meteor

You're a developer who knows nothing to Meteor. Which is fine, except that you need to start coding your next application using Meteor.
Don't worry: I have you covered. I've been training hundreds of developers like you during 15 years, and converted my experience into this book. I know from experience teaching what takes more time to learn in Meteor, and will spend time only where appropriate.
Plus this book is packed with exercises which build up into a full project: you develop a small e-commerce application. You’ll allow users to browse for products, add them to their basket, and you’ll also create a full back-end where the site administrators will be able to list, create, modify, and delete products.
Read this book, and you can code your Meteor application within a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog